GUIDELINES FOR REOPENING
Things will be a bit different as we begin to make our way back to having public worship once again here at Chapel. The following guidelines will be in place:
1. No Hymnbooks thus No Congregational Singing except the projection screen.
2. No Passing of the Offering Plates-a basket will be available at the front door as you come in so that you can place your offering into the basket
3. We ask that there be ONLY 1 person at a time in the bathrooms
4. We ask that we keep as little physical contact with each other as possible
5. We ask that you space yourself at a distance from others as you take your seat
6. Please bring your own Bibles
As we strive to follow these simple guidelines, this will make it possible for a quick and safe return to a more normal worship experience.
Please remember that we are focusing upon just the MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE at 11:00 a.m. We will continue to have our regular Evening Worship services at 6:30 on Sunday and Wednesdays for those who would wish to come. The services will continue to broadcast live.
Please remember that we care for your health and safety and all possible measures are taken to ensure your safety. Chapel by the Sea cannot be held liable for a person's right to decide to attend worship services in person. All persons attending a service should understand they are responsible for their own decisions.
Remember that all services are recorded for CD play and video recorded for YOUTUBE
The Babel Blueprint 1
Happy Birthday Jesus!
Hallelujah Light Has Come
Jesus ...YOU are Him
Add Your Title
This is a great place to add a tagline.
Tell customers more about you. Add a few words and a stunning pic to grab their attention and get them to click.
This space is ideal for writing a detailed description of your business and the types of services that you provide. Talk about your team and your areas of expertise.